Sunday, April 8, 2007

Google Gadget Eclipse plugin (1)

Just wrote a plugin to integrate Google gadgets into Eclipse platform.
Reason:
I am working on eclipse for the past three years. At the same time, i am enjoy google gadgets very much.
Since both of them are based on open standard and free to use, why not combine them together.

Here it comes Google Gadgets plugin for Eclipse, which is integrated with Google Map, Google Talk, Google Calendar out of box. It can be extend to support any Google Gadgets
you want by just modify the plugin.xml file.

Here is the screenshot




I will upload the plugin and give more detail information/instruction later on.

1 comment:

Michael said...

This isn't working for me. When I try to sign in to Google Talk, a browser window flashes up for a second and then...nothing. All I see is the sign in page pictures in your screen shot.